Working With Learn Driving UK
Once a qualified driving instructor, you will have the opportunity to become a key member of our team.
We are one of the most successful and innovative driving schools in the area and have experienced massive growth in the last three years when many of our competitors are struggling to survive.
The benefits of working with Learn Driving UK
You will benefit from extensive personal development on an individual basis and from our regular group training events. Most driving schools will take your franchise fee each month without offering you any type of personal, training or business development.
You will benefit from one of the best, cost-effective franchise packages in the industry with a high level of team support and care:
- Family-run, Yorkshire business
- Full support and Training in your first year after qualifying
- Full diary
- You choose your working hours
- You choose your tuition vehicle
- Online diary to accept your bookings
- Marketing (up-to-date and top-performing)
- Online booking system from the most professional website
- 80% of our lessons are sold in blocks of ten hours with the full lesson fees paid directly to your bank account within three days
- Full, online diary support from a fully staffed office
- Regular instructor group meetings to keep you up-to-date
- Standards Check preparation training (DVSA check)
- Ongoing CPD
- Franchise-free weeks
- Customer terms and conditions to avoid cancellations and loss of earnings
- LDUK Driving Instructors abide by the ‘Industry Code of Practice’
Our promise to you
Helen is a co-director and Office Manager of Learn Driving UK. She is passionate about providing a very high level of customer service to our clients and our instructors.
If you select Learn Driving UK as the driving school you wish to join, Helen will work with you to help you settle in, meet our growing team and develop gradually into a first-rate Approved Driving Instructor.
Free Book Request
Simply enter your details into the form below and we will send you a copy of the "What's It Really Like Working As A Driving Instructor?" book.
"I have recently qualified as an ADI. My part three training was taken by Phil Hirst. I don't think I would have qualified at my first attempt if it had not been for Phil's expert tuition and knowledge. I would highly recommend anybody considering becoming an ADI to contact Phil. You will not be disappointed with the amount of learning and understanding of the ADI tests you will gain over the weeks you work together. Thank you very much Phil."
Matthew Hardwick ADI