Why Learn Driving UK?
Learn Driving UK is a family run award winning driving school that puts the needs of the pupil first.
Choosing a Driving School
Choosing a driving school is probably the most important decision that you must make and can be a daunting prospect. So how do you go about identifying the one to suit your needs?
By far the best method is a recommendation from a friend or relative who can give first-hand experience.
Recommendations supply us with approx. 75% of our work, this is something that we are very proud of. We like to think that all our students are happy with the service and tuition that they receive.
Continued Professional Development (CPD) of Learn Driving UK Driving Instructors
Unfortunately, the standard of driving tuition and service throughout the industry is not as high as it should be, and for this reason the Driving Standards Agency (the people who conduct your driving test and those that are responsible for overseeing the industry) are looking at introducing continued professional development.
This means that driving instructors must complete extra training to maintain or improve standards.
Here at Learn Driving UK Driving School we take continued professional development very seriously and as the Driving School is co-owned by one of the top Driving Instructor Trainers in the country, Phil Hirst, we spend a lot of time on continuous development of our driving instructors.
Want to Change Your Driving School?
A proportion of our work is from students that have decided to change from their present school due to a variety of reasons e.g.
"my instructor is always talking on the phone instead of looking after me";
"I receive no feedback to enable me to improve";
"he/she is always late";
"the tuition car smells of smoke";
"he/she talks more about themselves than about my driving".
These are some of the reasons that are given to us when talking to new students.
Does this sound familiar?
Value for Money Driving Lessons
Here at Learn Driving UK Driving School we feel that we offer a realistic lesson fee that enables us to attract the very best instructors in the area, and invest in continued training to keep us at the top of our profession.
As mentioned previously your choice is a daunting one and your final decision could be a very expensive mistake if you get it wrong.
Whatever your choice, we hope it is the correct one and would like to wish you a positive learning experience along with safe driving for life.
[popup_trigger id="3170" tag="button" classes="popmake-3170"]Book Now[/popup_trigger]
Learn Driving UK LTD Mission Statement
The purpose of Learn Driving UK is to provide high quality driver education in combination with unrivalled customer service. Key Objectives:
- We will distinguish ourselves from competitors by providing excellent and unrivalled customer services.
- The office staff will endeavour to answer all customer calls in person between 08.30 am to 7pm Monday to Saturday.
- Instructors will endeavour to arrive at the appointed lesson time at least 90% of the time or offer an apology.
- Instructors will offer an interactive recap of the previous lesson to set base line for tuition.
- Instructors will state firm aims and objectives for the current lesson so the pupil is in no doubt as to the purpose of the lesson and what they are trying to achieve from the session.
- Instructors will teach in a non-confrontational manner.
- Instructors will offer feedback and encouragement linked to specific areas of development.
- Instructors will interactively summarise the lesson so the pupil is fully aware of strengths and weaknesses and whether the objective was achieved.
- Instructors will endeavour to reply to text messages and calls from customers as soon as possible and at the very least the same day.
- Instructors will keep the tuition vehicle in a clean and tidy condition that reflects the branding and professional image of the driving school.
- Instructors will ensure that personal hygiene is of the highest order including body odour and bad (coffee / cigarette) breath.
- Instructors will ensure that customers receive a copy of the pricing structure, clearly stating which option has been chosen & all stationery due to them on their first lesson.
- Helen is available to speak to Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 9am to 4pm